License my music

Music licensing contracts are used to contract with a party to use previously created songs or master recordings owned by others. These music licensing agreements are used to license the use of songs or recordings in audiovisual works, including film, television, video recordings, and video games, as well as non-audiovisual works, such as theatrical productions and radio advertising. Separate music licensing contracts are needed for the use of the recording and for the song.
click HERE for more details. I can provide specific compositions for scoring film, videos, presentations, advertising... My music is already been chosen for documentaries on national tv (Italu).

In the page "Video & Sync" you can see how music can make more enjoiable your video, presentation or photo work.
For license, or scoring, my music
contact me by filling out the form below

Contact me

© All track are under copyright of Filippo Canton & IWM - All Rights Reserved
The site is created and maintained by me.

Make your own site - Click for more